|Album||View larger image|
|Terms of Payment||Western Union, T/T, Paypal|
1. Find the strongest direction and position of the received signal for mobiles at the top or the periphery of the building, as the location for installing the outdoor antenna, pay attention that the location should be paid to lightning protection. The installation height should not be higher than the lightning protection network of the building. If it is higher than the lightning protection network. If it is necessary, install a lightning rod 1 meter above the outdoor antenna and ground it well.
2. After selecting the appropriate location, fix the outdoor antenna to the wall or bracket.
3. Select an appropriate location in the relevant indoor location (close to the power supply and the outdoor antenna end, rain-proof, sunshine-proof and ventilation is best location) install indoor straight machine, and fixed to the wall or bracket.
4. Lead the outdoor antenna to the 'BTS' (outdoor) interface, and the connection between the outdoor antenna and the amplifier is completed.
5. After defining the indoor antenna installation position, fix the antenna.
6. The indoor antenna connected to the amplifier, one port connecting to the indoor antenna interface, and the other port connecting to the repeater's 'MOBILE' (indoor) port.
Frequency: GSM900MHz uplink: 890-915MHz Downlink: 935-960MHz
Max Output Power：+23dBm/±3DBM Total power
Connector Type: N-F
Compact Design：Indoor Use
Power Supply：AC 110/220V
Coverage Area: 1000m2
Weight : 1.5kg
Power Dual Band GSM900 4G1800 Cell Phone Repeater is applicable to blind spot signal amplification in various indoor places such as conference halls, hotels, and the bottom of large buildings.
Expand the base station signal coverage area.
Improve the coverage of transmitting and receiving mobile phone signals.
Reduce cell phone radiation to the human body.
Prolong the battery life and life of mobile phones.
The installation is easy, flexible, flexible configuration according to the specific situation.
Product environmental protection, small size, low cost.
Full-duplex work, high isolation on the up/down.
The use of advanced digital filtering technology, external suppression is particularly good.
The coverage scheme is economical and reasonable. The isolation of the receiving and transmitting antennas is good and no interference will occur.
The outdoor overflow signal is small and does not interfere with the base station reception sensitivity.
Casting integration, fully enclosed shell, beautiful and durable.